– Frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Armrest structure and terminal in metal for Cuoio and Light versions.
– Seat and back cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities.
– Only back cushions covered with a Tecnoform layer.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Piping “Gros grain” available in colors Cod. 37 – 48 – 63 – 68 – 91 – 101 – 116 – 136 – 139 – 164 – 170 – 173 .
– * For all versions (where applicable) the armrest or top of the terminal will be covered with hide leather, available in the following colors Cod.C01 – C02 – C03 – C04 – C05 – C06 – C08 – C10.
– For all versions (where applicable) the armrest or top of the terminal will be covered with leather.
– Legs in Gunmetal (Cod.50).
– The backrest and the padded armrest have a metal button in Gunmetal (Cod.CF).
– Back cushion with pendular mechanism on all elements.
– Recliner versions with a mechanism that moves only the footrest.
– For coverings in leather stitching Cod.01 on the top of the seat and front of the back cushion. Stitching Cod.03 for the posterior edge of the back cushion.
– No bed version available.
– Sectional sides not finished.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available. Please refer to our leather collection for a thread color indication.
Optional features with
– Lithium battery kit available. One battery pack for each reclining seat.
– Sectional sides finished (if possible).
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist. This rule does not apply to the armrest or terminal top covered with leather or hide leather.
– Versions Cod.4304 – 4504 – 8129 – 8135 can be used with groups A – B.
– * Versions that have elements in hide leather have letter “C” at the beginning of the code.
– Versions highlighted with the “X” symbol can be attached only to version Cod.8135 that is positioned between two elements with a hammer seat.