– Frame: wooden structure, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Paddings in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Legs in Gunmetal (Cod.50), Antique bronze (Cod.52).
– Electrical independent mechanism both on the seat and headrest for reclining versions.
– Manual adjustable headrest for fixed versions.
– All the versions marked by the symbol “↑” are equipped with electrical adjustable headrest.
– Stitching type Cod.01 – 03 for leather coverings.
– Stitching type Cod.03 for fabric coverings.
– No bed version available.
– Sectional sides not finished.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Beech wooden leg painted in standard colours Walnut (Cod.02), Wengè (Cod.05).
Optional features with upcharge
– Lithium battery kit in case of no electricity. One battery pack for each reclining seat.
– Sectional sides finished (if possible).
– External panel of the armrest frame with a different covering from the rest of the sofa (Config. 1).
– External panel of the armrest frame and backrest insertions with different covering than the rest of the sofa (Config. 2).
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings (except for the armrest panel and backrest insert which have dedicated upcharges). Please refer to the NOTES at the beginning of pricelist.
– Different stitching not available.
– All reclining versions are made and delivered as separate elements.