Dear Client, please be informed that the processing of personal data is executed with accuracy and transparency, under the personal data protection legislation (Legislation UE n. 679 dated 2016), for licit purposes and to protect your privacy and rights.
PROCEDURE AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
- We inform you that your personal data will be used with the support of the following means: mixed: electronic and paper with the following aims:
- Promotional activities;
- Marketing (analysis and market research);
- Profiling with promotional aims;
- Market research, statistics and examination of the grade of satisfaction of customers about products;
- Customer service: answering to customer questions; scheduling appointments with clients; sending offerts and advertising materials; implementing instrumental aims functional for the development of precontractual / contractual relations; acquiring new clients; managing orders/ supplying goods or performing services with the respective storage, invoicing, elaboration and recording; replying to required information; supplying support services; sending formative, informative and commercial communication; managing activities of commercial profiling via website.
- The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may result in the impossibility of providing the requested services.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
- Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Consultancies and independent contractors also in associated form;
- Authorised persons;
- Internal and external managers;
- Corporations and enterprises.
- The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, despite having had previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately cancelled or treated anonymously, where their preservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data retention period consists of the treatment of data for the whole necessary length of time to develop commercial activities and for the following ten years from the day of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the interested party may, according to the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right to access of the person concerned – art. 15 of Legislation 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (the right to rectification and cancellation – art. 16 and 17 of Legislation 679/2016);
- the right to restriction and/or to opposition of data treatment concerned (art. 18 of Legislation 679/2016);
- the right of withdrawal;
- the right to data portability;
- in cases of treatment based on consent, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (the right to access of interested party – art. 15 of Legislation 679/2016).
The owner of the processing of your personal data is:
Nicoline Salotti S.r.l., VAT nr. 045606110727
Telephone: +39 0803101487
Information on Cookies
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a text file saved on your computer when you access a website in order to provide information whenever the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the computer of the latter, and will be read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user.
During navigation, the user could also receive on his terminal cookies of different sites (“third-party” cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (i.e. temporary and automatically deleted by the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until they expire or are cancelled by the user).
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information about users who access a web page. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use a user makes of a website and that allow it to improve its functioning. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website and help you understand every difficulty you encounter in using it.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users during browsing, to study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending targeted services and advertising custom. In this case we talk about profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website operators or servers other than this website. In these cases, we talk about so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not proprietary tools, for more information, therefore, it is possible to access the information and the third-party consent forms, by clicking on the links shown.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party Google Analytics cookies are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not proprietary tools, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google .
The pages of the website incorporate within them some widgets and buttons for sharing Facebook and Google Plus, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not proprietary tools, but are created by Facebook and Google respectively when you use the respective widget or share button. To learn more, visit the following information pages: Facebook and Google .
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content within them. Visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube could be called up. These cookies are not proprietary tools. To learn more, visit the Google information page.
The user can manage his own cookie preferences through the features present in common browsers that allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or change the settings of the browser itself to block the sending of cookies or limit it to specific sites (compared to others).
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to turn them off individually, see the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies